Wednesday 18 July 2012

Winner and Top 3 of Make it Sentimental

Good evening peeps.

Debs here with a very quick post to announce the details our winner
 as picked by Mr. Random for my

MAKE IT SENTIMENTAL
 challenge
 as I have my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver here (with his Mum and Dad).

And that lucky person is................................................

#43 Manuela
please pop over to Manuela's blog to check out more fab photos of this gorgeous project.


Congrats Manuela, please e-mail Hazel - hazze89510@aol.com to organise your prize for you.

And here's my Top 3

#23
Lena Katrina

#28
Rachel

#64
Kavitha


Congrats ladies, please grab your Top3 blinkie from our sidebar and display with pride.

Right I've got to get back to squidging my Grandson Oliver.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see what Mau has picked for our new theme.

Have a fabulous evening.
TTFN








3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards and congrats to the winner:)x

Lena Katrine said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Rachel Goodwin said...

Hi Debs, just wanted to say Thank You so much for picking me as one of your top 3, I am absolutely chuffed to bits. This is the first time one of my cards has been selected since I started my blog :-D