Wednesday 18 January 2012

Spots & Stripes Challenge Winners

A Very good evening to all you lovely friends of MAWTT
It's Laurie here with the winners post to our last challenge Spots and Stripes.
We had some fantastic entries and we all loved popping over to visit you (even though Mr Blogger wasn't playing nice!) I have to apologise I'm not too well and my comment was copied and pasted but I wanted to check out every blog so I could add my opinion to the top 3

So without keeping you waiting a minute longer...
The winner is.......


Congratulations Debs if you email me HERE with your postal address as I have the prize donated by
I will get it sent out to you ASAP

And in no particular order
the top 3

No.56 - Audrey G
No.40 - Caroline KISS

No.162 - Sally

Congratulations to you all, please help yourselves to the banners in the side bar and wear them with pride on your blogs.

Now I just have one more little announcement the GD spot
Well, we were blown away by your creativity and have decided to have 3 GD spots for the next month! These will all be notified by tomorrow and if you didn't make it - don't worry you will get another chance soon.

Thank you to everyone who joined in, the very lovely Pami will be back in the morning with a fantastic new challenge.
Have a lovely evening
Laurie & the DT


9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous cards ... i just love that card Debs ..she bears a slight resemblance to some of the DT here lol
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

LOL Lisa, Who you talking about??? Hxxx

Cheryl said...

Congrats to the winner and the top 3.
Hugs Cheryl

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards :) Sandra H

DesignerDiva said...

Lol Lisa Debs' card is like looking in the mirror!
Some fabulous entries everyone well done to you all
Laurie xx

Debs said...

eek...thanks guys..off to email you now..and congratulations to the top 3 :0)..hugs Debs x

Debs said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top3 - some fab entries this week - as always.
Debs xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh Wow! Thanks so much for choosing me as one of your Top 3. I am really thrilled.
Congrats to the other winners - fabulous work.
Caroline xxx

Sally said...

Thanks for choosing me at top 3. Love the winning card too its just such a fun card.
Hugs Sally xxx