Wednesday 7 September 2011

Winner and Top 3 - Challenge 114


Good Evening Everyone!

Well all I can say is WOW!  You guys rocked our challenge this week!  We loved seeing all your gorgeous handmade flowers!  It has been SO DIFFICULT to pick a winner and top 3! I wish we  could pick you all!  However, we do need to pick someone so our winner this week is:

82. Inkypinky Craft

These gorgeous flowers have been made with baby wipes!  I am so going to try this technique!

Congratulations honey, please email Hazel at hazze89510@aol.com putting MAWTT winner in the subject line

And in no particular order our Top 3 are:

61. Rose C

35. Khushboo


99. Anjacardz
  
Feel free to grab our Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Well that's it from me tonight. Please make sure you drop by tomorrow morning for our next challenge which has been set by the fabulous Hazel.

Love Pam and the DT Team 
xxx

3 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

OMG... i can't believe it.. thanks so much!!

RoseC said...

Thanks for including my quilling punch flower tags listed here with your Top 3. It means a lot to me. ~ Rose

Inkypinkycraft said...

thank you so much I am honoured to have been chosen as the winner, there really were some beautiful flowers trace x