Friday 8 January 2010

Winners Of Challenge 27 # Previous Sketch

Good Evening All
Hope your keeping warm.
I'm hanging my head in shame here....as I'm sorry for the
delay in posting the winners...How could you,your all thinking..lol
I blame it on the freezing Temperature's here
in the UK....effecting the brain,as we are not used to it..lol
*******************************
Right without further ado
1st Prize
Debbi Moore CD
PINKY - At Pinky's World
2nd Prize
Daisy & Dandelion Stamps
Tkelli - At Kellis Table Scraps
3rd Prize
2 week Guest Design Spot
Katie Louise - Katie's Creations
Well Done to all three of you
And thanks to all those that took part in our first challenge
of 2010
We hope you continue your support with us
we love what we do here and we love seeing new
blog all the time.
If we can ask all the winners please to email us
Pinky & Tkelli your full home address please
&
Katie if you could just email us...so we can forward
our next sketch ready for your first GDT challenge with us
and i can say...its another fab one by the lovely Heidi.
And its already for next weeks challenge.
So we look forward in hearing from you all
Thanks And we do hope you can all join us again
in this weeks challenge
TTFN Hugs
DT Girls xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! I have emailed you, thanks so much for choosing my card! I hope it's not a problem that I live in the US!

pinky said...

Yippee!! Thanks so much girls, brilliant prize, can't wait to get my hands on that one. Will email immediately. Many hugs
Pinky